HammaBowl 2024 will probaly be played with the EuroBowl 2024 rules when the come out.
The following general tournament rules apply:
- Eligible rulesets are 2020 Rulebook, and all new teams & Starplayers from White Dwarfs and up to Spike 15 (excluding new Amazon Starplayers).
- We play 6 games according to the resurrection style of play.
- All injuries are healed after every game, no SPPs, no changing Fan Factor, no Winnings.
- The pairings of Game 1 are determined at random. After that we will continue to use the swiss system.
- All coaches start each game with the same teamsheet and skills they registered before the tournament.
- Coaches with Undead, Necromantic and Nurgle teams are allowed to apply the Masters of Undeath and Plague Ridden rule, but can only use resurrected players in the same game they have resurrected them.
- There will be no fanfactor increase, no winnings and no gaining of starplayerpoints. Any additional skills or spend money do/does not count towards the teamvalue.
- All fielded miniatures must be painted (3 different colors) and the positions of the players must be clearly recognizable. We recommend to use colored or named skill bands, using the following colors for the most common skills:
- Blue: Block
- Yellow: Dodge
- Green: Guard
- White: Wrestle
- Red: Mighty Blow (+1)
- Orange: Tackle
All games have a timelimit of 2 hours and 15 minutes. If a match has not progressed into the second half after 1 hour and 15 minutes, the coaches will be asked to use a chessclock with the remaining time divided evenly between both. Under these circumstances, if either coach requests a chessclock, his opponent has to agree to that.
If any coach requests a chessclock before the last hour of the current round, the use will be determined by a ruling from a referee or by both coaches agreeing to it.
All chessclocks must be approved by a referee at the table with both coaches present.
If a coache’s time is spend he is only allowed to stand up any downed players and roll over his stunned players.
The gametime ends when the time for both coaches is spend or by a referee’s ruling, regardless of how much official playtime remains for this round. After this, if any turns remain, the game is ended immediately.
Teamsheets and more
All coaches should bring two copies of their teamsheet, dices and templates.
Please send in your teamsheet (with NAF name, NAF number) after the registration as fast as possbile. This will help us in running the tournament smoothly.
The following distribution will be used:
- Win = 2 Points
- Draw = 1 Point
- Loss = 0 Points
Conceding a match will count as 2:0 victory with 2:0 casualties for your opponent in addition to any TDs and Casualties scored in the match.
In case Coaches have the same score, the following tiebreakers take effect (in order top to bottom):
- sending in the roster on time
- Opponent Score (only for final standings)
- net touchdowns + net casualties
- net touchdowns
- net casualties
- scored tochdowns
There will be a team of referees at the venue to help solve problems if they arise. Feel free to contact one of the referees if you are not able to solve a situation with your opponent by yourself. The referees will also keep track of game time and if your match is not progressing fast enough you will be asked to use a chess clock or similar. All coaches should bring a timer or app to use if necessary to keep matches on time. We will always try to find a solution for every problem that is balanced for both coaches, but any decision by a referee is final.
The following titles await you:
- Hammabowl Champion
- Second Place
- Last Place (Wooden Spoon)
- Best stunty (if 2 or more Stunty Teams attend) Stunty Teams are:
- Ogre with 4 or less Ogres
- Most Touchdowns
- Most Casulties
- Best Defence (least Touchdowns scored against you)
- Most entertaining team (most suffered casualties)
- Best painted Team
In addition, we will award small prices throughout the tournament.