Hammabowl is played with the Competition Rules Pack including the rules for the three extra teams Slann, Underworld and Chaos Pact.
- We play 6 games according to the resurrection style of play.
- All injuries are healed after every game, no SPPs, no changing Fan Factor, no Winnings.
- The pairings of Game 1 are determined at random. After that we will continue too use the swiss system.
- All coaches start each game with the same roster and skills they registered before the tournament.
- Each coach build their team with at least 11 rostered players from a treasury consisting of 1,100,000 gold crowns.
We will use the rules from the folllowing sources:
- official rules from the new box set (Box)
- Deathzone Season One and Season two! (DZ1, DZ2)
- Teams of Legends
- Deathzone Errata
- Human Catcher costs 60.000 GS. (Box)
- Nurgle Teams are allowed to take the new Starplayer Guffle Pusmaw (DZ1)
- A coach is allowed to argue the call (DZ1)
- Halfling Treemen can use the skill “Timmmmber” (DZ1)
- furthermore, the official NAF rules apply:
- Slann-Teams are still legal
- The skill “stakes” will be used as usual, although it is not specifically mentioned in the BB2016 ruleset.
- The skill “Piling On” is used as per CRP. It does not need a team reroll.
In addition, the following basic trounaments rules apply:
- No „Illegal Procedures“ or 4-minutes rule will be used. Please keep in mind that your match will be forced to stop when the time limit is up.
- all games have a timelimit of 2 hours and 15 minutes. If a match has not progressed into the second turn after 1 hour and 15 minutes, the coaches will be asked to use a chessclock with 30 minutes each fort he rest oft he match. If a coache’s time is spend he is only allowed to standup any downed player and roll over his stunned players.
- Coaches with Undead and Necromantic teams will be allowed to resurrect dead opponents according tot he rules in the CRP, but will only be allowed to use them in the same game they have resurrected them.
- There will be no fanfactor increase, no winnings and no gaining of starplayerpoints. Any additional skills or spend money do/does not count towards the teamvalue.
- All fielded miniatures should be painted and the positions oft he players must be clearly recognizable.
Inducements are only available to tier 3 teams with the following restrictions. All tier 3 teams can buy 0-2 Star Players but must have at least 11 regular players before doing so. Goblins may buy 0-3 bribes and Halflings may buy 0-1 master chef.
All inducements are payed from your treasury + extra money and will be added to your team value. The purchase of inducements based on different team values is not possible.
All skills will be chosen before the tournament and will stay the same for all matches throughout the tournament. See the tier chart below for information on how many and which type of skills your selected team can choose. A coach may use some or all of the extra cash (tier 2 & 3) to buy skills. The rest is added to the team treasury and used towards building the team. Skills are priced as follows, 20K for a normal skill and 30K for a double skill.
Skill stacking or stat upgrades are not allowed.
6 normal skills
Wood Elf, Undead, Lizardmen, Skaven, Dwarf, Chaos Dwarf, Orcs, Dark Elf, Norse, Amazon
6 normal skills, 1 double skill and 20K extra cash
Chaos, Chaos Pact, Human, Khemri, Slann, Necromantic, High Elf, Elf, Nurgle
6 normal skills, 1 double skill and 50K extra cash
Underworld, Halfling, Goblin, Ogre, Vampire
Roster and more
All coaches should bring two copies of their roster, dices, templates and a copy of the CRP.
Please send in your roster (with NAF name, NAF number) after the registration as fast as possbile. This will help us in running the tournament smoothly.
The following distribution will be used:
- Win = 3 Points
- Draw = 1 Point
- Loss = 0 Points
If you give up your match it will count as 2:0 victory with 2:0 casualties for your opponent.
There will be a team of referees at the venue to help solve problems if they arise. Feel free to contact one of the referees if you are not able to solve a situation with your opponent by yourself. The referees will also keep track of game time and if your match is not progressing fast enough you will be asked to use a chess clock or similar. All coaches should bring a timer or app to use if necessary to keep matches on time.
The following titles await you:
- Hammabowl Champion
- Second Place
- Last Place (Wooden Spoon)
- Best stunty (if 2 or more Stunty Teams attend. Stunty Teams are: Goblins, Halflings, Lizardmen without Saurus, Oger with 4 or less Ogers, Underworld with 4 or less Skaven)
- Most Touchdowns
- Most Casulties
- Best Defence (least Touchdowns scored against you)
- Most entertaining team (most suffered casualties)
- Best painted Team
In addition, we will award small prices throughout the tournament.
There will various, which we will announce shortly time after time! 😉
10:00 – 10:30 Uhr: Registration
10:30 – 10:45 Uhr: Greetings / Introduction
10:45 – 13:00 Uhr: Game 1
13:00 – 14:00 Uhr: Break
14:00 – 16:15 Uhr: Game 2
16:30 – 18:45 Uhr: Game 3
09:00 – 11:15 Uhr: Game 4
11:30 – 13:45 Uhr: Game 5
13:45 – 15:00 Uhr: Break
15:00 – 17:15 Uhr: Game 6
17:30 – 18:00 Uhr: Award-Ceremony